Rooms & price
Chalet 10 beds
5 rooms (160 m2), for 10 people:
- Four bedrooms (one with private bathroom): Two bedrooms with double bed 160x200 / one bedroom with double bed 140x200 / one bedroom with two beds 90x200 and a bunk bed 90x200. Cot and high chair available on request.
- A lounge - dining room: a Swedish-pan, wifi (free)
- Spare bedroom with 1 single sofa bed 90x200, TV-DVD
- Open kitchen fully equipped: dishwasher, refrigerator with freezer, electric stove, oven, microwave, coffee machine, fondue pot, raclette set and BBQ (ball type)
- Three bathrooms with: toilet, sink, shower-bathtub
- A laundry room with: washing machine and space for the ski
- Four parking spaces
- Terrace with: table and chairs, umbrella, deck chairs
facilities: Balcony/terrace, Oven, Towels, Refrigerator, Microwave, Radio, Non smoking room/apartment, Dishwasher, Coffee machine, Telephone in the room
Surface area (m2): 160
Information service supplier
The "Pied de Biche" is located at the edge of the village and enjoys a wide panorama and great tranquility. Respecting the traditional chalet structure, it has a simple and effective indoor. In winter, enjoy the ski slopes at four minutes walk from the chalet, build a snowman in the garden or have fun in the snow with a crazy snowballs battle. Summer is the time to enjoy the deck-chairs, walks with picnic and relax at the pool, everything close to the cottage. Especially suitable for families.
For more information (photos or details) please contact the tourism office.
Conditions / extras
No smoking. Pets allowed on request.
In addition to the price of basic (compulsory):
- Final cleaning CHF 250.- per week
- A deposit of CHF 600.- will be asked 60 days before the arrival
- Tourist tax to pay at the tourist office CHF 3.10.- per adult /night, CHF 2.- per child /night CHF 1.70.- per senior/night.
On request (to pay at the arrival):
- Bed linens, towels and dish cloths, CHF 30.- per person.
Facilities & information