An unforgettable stay for two accompanied by visual and gastronomic pleasures.
Want to take a little trip to the mountains to breathe the oxygen of the Alps ? The association Aigle-Leysin-Col des Mosses offers a package deal: Summer Escapade.
Riding on a rack railway from Aigle, fondue at the Berneuse in the famous revolving restaurant for a 360° view of the Swiss Alps, then accommodation on half board (breakfast and evening meal) in a hotel in Leysin.
Escape from the daily grind for 2 days is possible in just one click! All you have to do is book a date for the restaurant and off you go for 2 days away from the daily grind for an unbeatable price: from CHF 190 for 2 people !
- 1 Return journey by rack railway Aigle-Leysin
- 1 Return trip by Leysin-Berneuse gondola lift
- Meals in Kuklos (fondue or rösti, drinks not included)
- 1 welcome drink at the hotel
- 1 night accommodation with half board (evening meal and breakfast) at hotel conditions
- Cancellation possible up to 48 hours in advance, 100% refunded. After the 48 hours deadline, not refunded.
- Book your lunch at Kuklos by phone: +41 (0)24 494 31 41.
- Please note: If the weather is bad, the gondola lift may not work. Make the necessary arrangements according to the weather forecast.
- Parking in Aigle: Glariers (free) or near the train station (payable fee).
- Train from Aigle to Leysin: 2 options: Exit at Leysin-Feydey and join the Hotel Central Residence on foot (8 minutes) / Exit at Leysin-Village and take the shuttle bus (departures at 9:30 / 10:30 / 11:30 / 13:30 / 15:30 / 17:30) to the Hotel Central Résidence (25 minutes)
- Animals are prohibited
- Single price
Bookable with the following hotels.
Hôtel Central Résidence & spa
Route du Belvédère 20
The hotel Central-Résidence & Spa, ideally located in Leysin at 300 meters from the cable cars station and from the sports centre "Swimming pool", has 106...
Alpine Classic Hôtel
Route de la Cité 3 - 4
The Alpine Classic Hotel is composed of two buildings connected by an interior gallery and offers 121 rooms. It is located in the centre of Leysin, 500...