Fancy taking a little trip to the mountains to breathe the oxygen of the Alps?
The touristic association Aigle-Leysin-Col des Mosses offers a package deal: Summer Escapade. Board the cog train from Aigle to Leysin, take the gondola lift up to the Berneuse at 2048 metres above sea level and enjoy rösti or fondue on the Kuklos terrace with a 360° view of the Swiss Alps. Accommodation on half-board basis (evening meal and breakfast) with access to the SPA at Hotel Central Residence in Leysin.
Escaping from the daily grind for 2 days is possible in just one click! All you have to do is book a date for the restaurant and off you go, away from the daily routine for an unbeatable price: CHF 105.- per person (discount for Magic Pass holders)!
- 1 return trip by cog train Aigle-Leysin
- 1 return trip by gondola lift Leysin-La Berneuse
- 1 meal on the Kuklos terrace (fondue or rösti / drinks not included)
- 1 night accommodation at the Central Residence
- Aperitif offered at Hotel Central Residence
- Half-board at Hotel Central Residence (breakfast and evening meal)
- Access to the Central Residence SPA
- Cancellation possible up to 48 hours in advance, 100% refunded. After the 48 hours deadline, not refunded.
- Book your lunch at Kuklos by phone: +41 (0)24 494 31 41.
- Please note: If the weather is bad, the gondola lift may not work. Make the necessary arrangements according to the weather forecast.
- Parking in Aigle: Glariers (free) or near the train station (payable fee).
- Train from Aigle to Leysin: 2 options: Exit at Leysin-Feydey and join the Hotel Central Residence on foot (8 minutes) / Exit at Leysin-Village and take the shuttle bus (departures at 9:30 / 10:30 / 11:30 / 13:30 / 15:30 / 17:30) to the Hotel Central Résidence (25 minutes)
- Central Residence: Check-in from 3pm / Check-out at 11am.
- Animals are prohibited
- Single price
Bookable with the following hotels.
Hôtel Central Résidence & spa
Route du Belvédère 20
A family atmosphere, active, relaxed and relaxing. The Central-Residence with all of the rooms facing south, each with a balcony or loggia, is 300 metres...