From the vineyards of the Chablais to the base of the glacier in Les Diablerets, discover the Alpes vaudoises, their characteristic mountain chalets, their high mountain pastures and their snowy summits. Located about 2 hours from Geneva airport, this cycling paradise is easily accessible by car or train. Here you will find everything from challenging mountain passes to easy riding in the Rhone Valley, all on roads with little traffic and in excellent condition. The region is also a centre for world cycling, home to the headquarters of the Union Cycliste Internationale (UCI) and regular host of stages of the Tour de Romandie and the Tour de Suisse.
• Three classic mountains passes of the Alpes vaudoises: Col de la Croix, Col du Pillon, Col des Mosses
• Quiet roads, ideal for bike riding
• In Aigle: the World Cycling Centre, headquarters of the UCI
• Breathtaking alpine scenery
• Hotel stays in the charming mountain villages of Les Diablerets and Villars
• Luggage transport
Supplement for half board in hotels
On request; Bike rental 4 days (carbon frame and Shimano Ultegra or equivalent), from CHF 320.-/person. Please fill in the field "Special requests" in the shopping cart accordingly.